According to the Company’s Articles of Association, Thinfilm has a Nomination Committee which is elected with a defined mandate by the Annual General Meeting. The Nomination Committee’s duties are to prepare and present proposals to the Annual General Meeting in respect of the following matters:
- candidates for election to the Board of Directors
- the remuneration to be paid to the Board members
- candidates for election to the Nomination Committee
- the remuneration to be paid to the Nomination Committee members
The Nomination Committee consists of three members who are shareholders or who represent the shareholders. Members of the Nomination Committee are elected by the Annual General Meeting for a term of two years.
The Nomination Committee consists of:
- Robert N. Keith (chairman)
- Christian Schlytter-Henrichsen
- Rune Sundvall
Contact with the Nomination Committee is established through Kevin Barber, CEO.
Deadline for promoting proposals to the Nomination Committee is two months before the Annual General Meeting (see Financial Calendar). The Nomination Committee is, however, not prevented from evaluating proposals that are promoted later or to evaluate other candidates than proposed.